Translate

Monday, May 9, 2011

Prophetic Vision:The New Adventure Part 4


   After we finished worship, I stood there looking at the portal (what we would call an Open Heaven). I watched in awe, the Glory of God flowing out of the portal onto the earth. All different types of angels were coming and going. I watched this beautiful sight for what seemed like hours. The Glory had many colors, all pulsating with light, as if it was a living rainbow of infinite colors.
  Then, I felt a stirring, from deep within me, to move closer to the portal. As I move closer and closer to the portal the harder it gets. This is due to the force of the River of Glory flowing out of the portal (the Open Heaven). I had to stop and worship every so often. Waves of Glory wash around and through me. I continue to press towards the portal. I finally reach the portal. The portal is massive, it glows and pulsates with the Power of God. It has many colors radiating from it. Some of the colors I know from earth, but there are other colors so beautiful and amazing, I cannot describe them.
  There is a new urging from within my spirit, to step into the Portal of the Open Heaven. There is also my earthly nature screaming a 1000’s “what ifs”. After a time of great conflict within myself, I begin to praise the Lord as I stepped into the portal. Immediately, I found myself back in the War Room of Heaven, with the Archangel standing directly in front of me. At this point I am unsure of what to do. The Archangel does not say a word, but gives me a wink and smile and points to a doorway I had not seen before. I give a great sigh of relief. At this point I decide a wink and a smile from an Archangel is better than a “fear not.”
  As  I go through the doorway, I feel the refreshing breeze of the Holy Spirit blow through me. It was wonderful, I did not realize how tired I had become. As this breeze from of the Spirit flowed through me, it was as if every cell in my body was being refreshed at the same time. As I look at my surroundings, I find myself in a beautiful garden. The garden stretches out before me in every direction as far as I could see. I wanted to explore this beautiful place and I began to walk in the garden. I would stop and smell the flowers as I walked. The scent from these flowers had a renewing and healing effect on my body, soul and spirit. After walking for a while, the garden opens up into what can be best described as a pasture and in the middle of this pasture was a beautiful pond. The water in the pond was perfectly still, yet as with everything  here it seemed to be full of life. As  I walked along the edge of this pond for a while,  I sat down to rest and then I laid down. As I drifted off to sleep, I remembered Psalm 23, the Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside still waters, He restores my soul…
I woke up surrounded by the Glory of God. It is so bright, it is like looking into a noonday sun. I shield my eyes, so I can see. There in the midst of the Glory was Jesus. He reached out His hand to me and helped me to my feet. We started to walk together. We walked a great distance in silence. I was enjoying Jesus’ company and I sensed that He was enjoying mine. We stopped and Jesus turned to me and said, “Keep doing what you are doing. Keep warring against demons, principalities and powers, for I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN YOU THE VICTORY. I also want you to tell my people who they are in Me and where they are now seated in Me and My authority and My power available to them.” At this, I fell to my knees and said, “But Lord I don’t truly understand who I am and who your people are in you. How can I tell them what I don’t know?” Jesus lifts me up and said, “I will teach you and show you who my people really are. Most of my people don’t know who they really are in Me. If, you do not tell them, many of them will go into unnecessary hardships and attacks from the evil one and his forces. Many will fall away.” With these words tears begin to flow down His cheeks and down mine. Jesus speaks again,” You must pray that their eyes will be open and that ears will be open to hear what I am teaching them who they are. They are much more than what they think. They are not just worshippers, warriors or believers. THEY ARE MUCH, MUCH MORE. AS ARE YOU. Will you teach them, as I teach you? I said, Yes, Lord I will.
   Jesus said, “There will be many who will misunderstand and even say evil about you, as they did with me. Are you still willing? I said, “Yes Lord.”Jesus spoke again, “Then as I showed you My heart many years ago, and My Heart is transforming your heart, so this will be for you. I will show you these things and will teach you and you will teach my people. You will write and teach them. For now continue the battles, continue the war.” Then Jesus placed His hands on my chest. I felt the Glory of God flowing into me and around me. I close my eyes and begin to worship. When I open my eyes I am back on the other side of the portal of the Open Heaven. 
                                               ©2011 COPYRIGHT RICHARD SPANGLER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment