Translate

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Charge to the Church



I was in worship on Sunday October 9, 2011 and I heard the Lord said, “Arise and take back what has been taken from my people. The church has been too long behind walls, which they have built. I DID NOT BUILD THESE WALLS, people built these walls. Tear Down these walls.I am calling you out, to go and take back what has been taken. I am calling you to take it to the streets.

Hear the Roar of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah and it is time for you to roar as the young lions you are. Take back this nation, person by person, city by city, state by state until this nation is turned back to me. DO NOT say we will pray and only pray. DO NOT expect me to do the work I have called you to do. I WILL go with you as you go. 

Then go and take back Europe and North Africa and the Middle East. These places have been under a violent deception for too long.  





This a time to roar, a time of war in the Spirit and in the natural. No longer hide behind your walls, unite and go forth to war and roar as the young lions of Judah that you are. Your walls, that you have built will not protect you and will not keep out the evil that seeks to destroy you. It is only in Me and doing what I have called you to do, is there protection for you.

Let him who has ears hear what the Spirit is saying, Arise, Roar, and Take It To the Streets.

A personal note: I had a strong impression that if we do not tear down the walls ourselves, the walls will be torn down by some one else.

©COPYRIGHT 2011 RICHARD SPANGLER

1 comment:

  1. We can't afford to wait--no telling what those others might bring about if we do nothing.

    ReplyDelete