Translate

Friday, April 29, 2011

The New Adventure Part 2

I find myself in my tent, as I step out I see others also wearing the Golden Armor of God. As we look out we can see the army of the evil one massing for a counterattack. I immediately begin giving commands to those wearing the Armor of God that is silver in color. I order the shofars near me to begin to sound . The others in God’s Golden Armor are doing the same. Each one of us knowing his part and the parts the others have and giving instructions to those who are with us.

Then one of the men brings me a beautiful stallion. To say it was white would be an understatement; it was glowing white and amazing to look at. I mounted this beautiful animal with some of the others in the Golden armor of God.  We move into positions, behind the hills on either side of the enemy. These Golden forces were now on the right and left flanks and the other part of the Army of God was in front of the enemy. It was then I realized that the trap the enemy had set for us had now become a trap for them.

The shofars sound the attack and we ride to the tops of the hills and the Golden Armor of God begins to reflect the sun. As we reach the top we begin to worship and the Glory of God begins to radiate out of the armor and flows down to the valley below. At this point, the demons begin to break ranks, some running away, others running forward toward the waiting Army of God. The Army of God begins to praise and worship also, and the Glory of God becomes overwhelming.

We all continue in worship until the intensity of the Glory is so great that no one can see the man or woman beside him or her. Then, as we finish worshipping the glory begins to lift. We look into the valley below and there is not a demon in sight and the valley and the hillsides are radiating the Glory of God. As the battle had ended the beauty of what had been restored was amazing. But there was no time to enjoy it.

The Holy Spirit was urging us to press the attack on the enemy. We quickly formed up and moved out to pursue the enemy. As we moved forward we meet no opposition, but everywhere we place our feet renewal and the Glory of the Lord broke out in the land. Until, we came to the top of a ridge and there below us was a massive army of evil stretching out as far as we see. This evil army was aware of us but in their pride made no preparations for an attack by us. We were vastly outnumbered by this force of evil and they knew it. This army before us, reminded me of the army of the midianites that Gideon faced. I also remembered Shamgar, a judge of Israel, who slew 600 with an ox goad (a pointy stick). Then scripture came to mind, that one would put a 1000 to flight and two 10,000. Then I and others on horseback pulled out the Two-edged swords, that glowed with the power of the Word of God. We began to charge towards the enemy camp and as we did our armor began to glow. The army that was on foot also charged forward on foot, running towards the enemy also. They ran and  kept up with those of us on horses. Their armor and swords began to glow with the Glory of God. At this point the enemy camp falls into chaos. There are shouts of blame and curses, some trying to stand their ground and others running away as fast as they could. We continue to praise and worship and Glory of God’s presence begins to come upon us. We charge into the enemy’s camp. We meet only token resistance; the demons are busier attacking each other, than attacking us. The Glory is getting thicker and heavier. The battle is soon over. The entire valley is covered with the Glory of the Lord of Hosts.

 In midst of this we hear the voice of the Lord, “I will take back what is mine, I will restore and I will renew, I will bring My Glory to every corner of the earth once again. No power or principality will be able to stop what I have ordained to do. This is the hour of victory and restoration for my people and the restoration of  My Glory covering the earth, as the waters cover the sea.” At this we all begin to shout and weep with joy in the Presence of our Father, the Almighty God.   

©COPYRIGHT 2011 RICHARD SPANGLER 

No comments:

Post a Comment