Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A Series of Prophetic Words and Visions for this Moment Part 3




  The lord began to speak again, “I am doing a new thing, I am moving in the moment. I will do signs and wonders, the like and the quantity has never been seen before. You cannot look to the past, for how I am moving and what is going to be manifested.

  There will be some of my people who will not move with me. I will still bless them but they will miss the fullness of the blessings that I have for them.

   There will be some who will oppose My moving in this way. If they continue to harden their hearts, I will remove them.”

Part 4
  I saw another vision of the United States and there were at least 23 Pillars of Fire...

Final Segment (Part 4) on Thursday!!!

This is what I have been given so far and I am expecting more.

God also has spoken to me, there are specific prophetic words for regions, cities, and churches in addition to these national and global words and visions. Please contact me for the details at lionsvoiceministries@yahoo.com.

 I hope this encourages and blesses you.

  

   ©COPYRIGHT 2019 RICHARD L. SPANGLER

Please support this ministry, by purchasing my book,

“Adventures in the Spirit A Series of Prophetic Visions”

From Amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
    you will be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often come back later on. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a
    nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete