Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2019

A Series of Prophetic Words and Visions for this Moment Part 2






Then I saw Three Pillars of Fire coming down from heaven. The first pillar came down on Cape Henry. Its fire flowed over the Chesapeake Bay, flowing up the Eastern Shore and southward along the coast of Virginia Beach and Northeastern North Carolina and covering the Atlantic Ocean for hundreds of miles.

  The second pillar came down on Regent University and CBN. At this point, I heard the Lord say, “I will not allow Regent University to go the way of Harvard or Yale.” This pillar spread out in every direction, connecting to the first pillar and the fire was directed south. The fire flowed into Northern Georgia.  It also connected with the third Pillar of Fire in the west.

   The third Pillar of Fire came down on the Richmond, Virginia area. This fire was directed to west Reaching across the mountains into Tennesse, West Virginia, and Ohio. The fire also spread north covering Wahington D.C. Maryland and flowing into Pennsylvania.

  I asked the Lord, “Why three Pillars of Fire? The Lord answered, “Virginia is the gateway to the nation since the first settlers came ashore and dedicated the land. I am establishing My presence in the gateway. I will keep evil from entering through the gateway.”


Part 3
  The lord began to speak again, “I am doing a new thing,...
Part 3 Coming on Tuesday

God also has spoken to me, there are specific prophetic words for regions, cities, and churches in addition to these national and global words and visions. Please contact me for the details at lionsvoiceministries@yahoo.com.

 I hope this encourages and blesses you.

  

   ©COPYRIGHT 2019 RICHARD L. SPANGLER
Please support this ministry, by purchasing my book,
Adventures in the Spirit A Series of Prophetic Visions”
From Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment